Find out why 95% of our customers
renew their policies with AAI

(888) 281-5857

3759 Business Route 220
Bedford, PA 15522

Condominium Insurance

Condominium associations typically insure the condominium building and other common areas. For coverage of your unit where your association insurance stops, you need personal condominium insurance.

You are responsible for coverage for the interior of your unit. You usually also need personal property and liability protection to cover your walls, floors, fixtures and cabinets.

Be sure to review your association policy and condominium by-laws carefully to be sure you understand what is required.

Contact us for a free, comparative quote from a range of carriers, and see how much money we can save you on condominium insurance.